Syllabus for our Web Design courses is as follows:
The syllabus for our Web Designing Certification Course is entirely focused on the actual industrial requirements of firms with live project work. The topics that we cover in the Website Design course syllabus are listed below.
- Learn how to design websites. Validation, Website Speed Optimization, Photoshop, Html, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Learn how to make social media posts, ads, web banners, and web PSDs.
- Know how to set up a project on your local server and how to use the editor.
- Body Attributes, Text Attributes, and Marquee Tag & Its Attributes are all things to be aware of.
- Headings, fonts, sorted and unordered lists, and so on Hyperlinks, Blockquotes Mapping and sound alignment of pictures.
- To make a table, you must first create a table. In a row or column, combine cells.
- Cells Forms, Create a radio button and a list box.
- HTML Style, Class Style, DIV Style, and Group Style are examples of CSS methods.Various connection styles, Query in the media.
- How to use inherent classes to create a responsive website.
- W3c Validation and how to correct html problems will be covered.
- How to increase user engagement, sales, and email subscriptions
- Improve the user experience and conversion rate.
- How do you put your website on your domain? How to get started with a hosting plan.
- Using Cpanel to host domains, create EMAILS for your domains and point Name Servers to them.
- Domain Registration in Real Time.