Syllabus of our Android Development Course
This course will teach you how to harness the potential of Android app development and equip you with the skills you need to advance your career. The following are the topics covered in our online Android development course.
- What is the best way to make and run a simple Android app?
- Create simple layouts for Android
- Learn about the Android Studio IDE
- Connect to the internet and use web APIs to interact.
- What is threading?
- How can you make requests without causing your app to slow down?
- How to add menus to your app?
- Learn about the components that turn a list of data into UI elements that can be seen.
- Understand the distinction between explicit and implicit intentions.
- How to navigate inside your apps using intents?
- How to create intents that apps outside your control can respond to?
- What are the phases of the Android application lifecycle?
- How can data be preserved as the user's orientation and other factors change?
- Allow users to change some of the settings in your app.
- Consider whether or not to include or exclude a choice.
- How do Content Providers provide a data-sharing interface?
- Consume data from an already existing Content Provider
- How to use Room, LiveData, ViewModel, and Lifecycle components?
- How can architecture components help you build?
- How to run jobs in the background of an app?
- How to create notifications?
- How to schedule long-running background processes?
- Create a user interface (UI) that is well-organized and easy to use.
- Try different layouts, views, view groups, and methods for data binding.
- Create a user interface that is accessible to people who speak several languages.
- Different layouts, fonts, and colors add visual appeal to your apps.
- Create apps that look amazing on several devices by applying design principles.
What is the Best Way to make an Android Application?
To begin, you must master the fundamentals of Android development. To do so, you must enroll in a course, and the best android development course in Noida is this one, which is provided by the My Learning course. When you understand the fundamentals of Android development, you can follow a path to ensure success.
Make a Concept for an App
Try to think of a different and original idea. Some people may find it tough to come up with fresh ideas. What you can do is combine your favorite programs and add some new features to them, and it will lead you to success.
Conduct Market Research
Start figuring out whether the problem your app is attempting to resolve has been addressed by others, or not. If so, aim to better your app over theirs.
Make a list of your App's Features
The simplest way to grasp your app's features is to write about them and become familiar with them. If you're not knowledgeable of your app’s features you may run into difficulties while coding.
Make the Visual Design for your App
The graphic design for your app is what you want to display to users and how they will interact with it to use its functions.
Consider your App's Marketing Strategy
You'll have to come up with a marketing strategy on your own because marketing is unique to each person.
Create your Android App
You must take an Android development course, and you already know which one is the best for you.
Submit your app to the App Store
This is the moment to put your marketing strategy to the test that you've created so far. Don't rush things; it's a long process that needs time.
What are the Benefits of Developing an Android app for Business?
The Android operating system leads the flourishing mobile. Google has released newer versions with enhanced security and enterprise-friendly features. You can enroll in our best android development course in Gurgaon and Noida to gain the necessary knowledge in the area.
A Higher Return on Investment
Android's Software Development Kit is available for free to developers as an open-source platform. Furthermore, developing an Android app is cost-effective.
Customization is Simple
Android is a versatile platform that allows for a lot of customization. All you get is a fun, one-of-a-kind business app with a range of functions.
Opportunity for Innovation
The main strength of the Android platform is its worldwide reach. Android app developers can assist you with cutting-edge tools if you wish to target a certain demographic with some novel features.
Several well-known businesses, including Samsung, make Android devices. They continually add new features, which the Android developer community swiftly adapts to and remains in the competition.
Who is eligible to learn Android app development?
- Individuals who have never programmed before
- Those who desire to make their Android apps
- Those who seek employment as Android developers
- Individuals are interested in working as freelancers
Why should you Learn Android Development from Us?
Our Android development course is meant to guide beginners through several topics to learn what android app development is all about. Our goal is to provide everything our students need to be worldwide best-fit. We've helped several people launch successful careers in their chosen industries. Join us today for our Android development course and expand your knowledge.
- High-Quality Learning Materials
- Educated by Industry Experts
- Quizzes with an Interactive Mode
- Learning at Your Own Pace
- Mentors from the Business World
- Job-specific education and training
Job openings in the Android App Development Field
Android is an excellent job option for people because it is growing in popularity, and practically every business in India uses Android apps. Android apps are becoming increasingly popular, resulting in a wide range of work prospects. Android developers, both entry-level and professional, are in high demand. You have the option of working as a full-time employee and also as a freelancer. An Android developer's average annual salary is around ₹4,00,000 per year. After taking android development courses, the following are some of the most prevalent job opportunities:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can construct an Android application by registering in our android app development course for beginners. Apart from designing an Android app you will have a basic understanding of several skills and tools. This course will provide you with a quick overview of those tools.
You should learn the fundamentals of Java before getting started with Android development. Before you get into Android app development, be sure you understand the principles. Concentrate on understanding object-oriented programming so you can break down software into modules and reuse code.
If you're new to web programming and have little or no experience, you must start with Java before going onto Android development. It would take 1 - 2 months to acquire the key Java skills that will lead to android programming. Then another 1 - 2 months to understand the foundations of android development.
An Android Developer's primary task is to create applications for Android-based devices. Furthermore, an Android developer must pay close attention to the app's compatibility with various Android versions and device types.
If you consider paying as a major factor in deciding on a professional path, android developers in India earn on average 249K (INR) each year. We can readily conclude that android developers are already in high demand in the IT field, and the future of this field appears to be bright.
Yes, Java is supported 100 percent by Google for Android development.